Does your loved one need more care now than you alone can provide in a 24-hour day? We know that making the decision to entrust your loved one’s care to someone else is never easy. That’s why we want to assure you that St. Joseph’s Home always considers it a privilege to serve you and your loved one. We are here to provide a love that matches your own.
St. Joseph’s Home of Lacon is committed to providing for the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of persons requiring assistance in a loving, caring, dignified Christian environment.
- Our Sisters, the Daughters of St. Francis of Assisi, for establishing a heritage and reputation of caring for the poor, sick and uncared for.
- Only the Highest quality and excellence in the care and service we provide our residents.
- Our Staff, physicians, clergy, volunteers and our community for the unique ways they each serve our residents.
- Human Life from its conception to its natural end.
- Hard work and dedication of those who serve our residents.
- Religious beliefs of others.
To help our residents achieve the highest quality of life they can.
That all human life is precious.
To take leadership in identifying and exceeding the expectations of our community in meeting the needs of our residents through innovative, creative and dynamic approaches to care.
To provide an environment that allows our residents to maintain their independence and dignity while meeting their social and spiritual needs.
To treat all residents with dignity, respect, kindness, understanding and LOVE.
To exemplify to its fullest, Jesus Christ's charity to the sick and the elderly.
Sr. Loretta Matas
President of the Governing Board
(Interim) LaRosa Marks
Director of Nursing
Social Service Director
Maintenance / Housekeeping Director
Sr. Adriana Zdilova
Orthapeadic & Neurological Rehabilitation, Inc. (Therapy Services)
Admissions / Development
Sr. M. Michael Fox